Sunday, April 25, 2010

2010 Review

2010 has started with a BANG!

I started my first shoots in 09 while i was still completing my Diploma. I love organising shoots, it is definitely a passion of mine.

I have been lucky enough to have photos i have designed on a website.
http://beautylicious.net.au/
The site is an online store for cosmetics. Each season i am able to create something new and have them displayed on a website!
We are shooting again for this website in the next couple of months and its going to be bigger and better then the last two shoots :)

I was the head makeup artist for designer 'Lyris' at Circa Nocturna Fashion Show. i was very lucky to have a head makeup artist position available to me my first year out in the industry and i had the best time! i am definitely keen to get involved again next year!

I work with photographer Vivienne Steer and designer Matt Newman of One by One. I was lucky enough to design makeup to be used in a One by One design for the 2010 Summer Range!

Its been a good year and its only April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment