Saturday, April 24, 2010

Academy of Makeup

it was the end of year 12
i had an ENTER score that wouldn't get me into anything my dad thought was worth studying and i only had one offer for uni.
it wasn't looking good for me.
i was secretly relieved that i didn't have the score needed to get into a course that i knew i didn't want to do but that feeling was lost when i couldn't see anything in front of me.
i was accepted into VU for a diploma of makeup. the course seemed fine but it wasnt right so backed out, it was the best decision i could have made.
it was 6 months before i went back to school and im glad i waited.
i found the best school, with the best course outline, with the best trainers! i was really blessed that all my decisions lead me to Academy.
I started training in July and i got my Diploma in December. It was the best feeling to have made it and i knew it was exactly what i wanted to do for the rest of my life.
Nothing is ever easy i had to fight for my place at Academy and i had to work 110% harder each day to feel as if i had achieved anything.
But i'm here now standing on my own two feet and it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment